Thursday, April 22, 2010

Paris to Chicago

Your mascara eyes
Sun kissed to perfection skin
Hair that makes them other girls sing
Hey, wait a second. Tell me your name
Baby after seeing you things aren't the same

Tonight, I see you outside of your four friend wall
Outside of the 'shy girl doll'
Smile that makes them stars fall
Across the sky
Make a wish. Hold a memory.
Cause you never know when life might change

Come my way
Baby come my way
Take my hand
I'll show you the world
Hey hey, I'll show you the world
Lets you and me, me and you travel the world

Its that magic carpet ride
Through the streets of new york city
That long sandy walk
Take a trip to Ocean City
See the sun dip into the Pacific
With me, oh yea yea

Come my way
Baby just come my way
Take my hand
I'll show you all the cities
The bright lights and the night sky

We'll go from Paris to San Francisco
Travel through Heathrow fly to Chicago
Wake up in Rome
Lay down in Tokyo
Tonight

Hey hey, baby take my hand
Come my way, come my way
I'll show you the world
Show you the world.

- rome

* Future Song

1 comment:

  1. Dude.. i love this one. And i never say that.

    ReplyDelete