Friday, August 6, 2010

Bookstore Love

I search and look but I can never find
The girl I've kept locked in my mind
Walk through the crowds, the sea of people
Wishing to catch a glimpse of her face
Hoping maybe today will be the day

When she'll walk in and change my world
Make life worth living for
Her smile is the way I'll know
That she's the girl I've been searching for

I think and dream of the day we'll meet
Create a story of how it'll be
She'll smile and my heart will beat
Faster then ever before
Cause thats the day I'll know

That she's the girl I've searching for
Every corner, every bookstore
Tried so hard just to live my life
But I'm sick and tired of being alone at night

-- yea yea yeaa, cause

She'll be the one in the purple dress
Shinny black hair flowing down her back
The world will go silent just to hear her laugh
And then I'll say

Baby you're the girl I've searching for
Every corner, every bookstore
Tried so hard just to live my life
But I'm sick and tired of being alone at night

You walked in and changed my world
Made my life worth living for
Your smile is the reason I know
That together you and me are gonna grow old

- rome

2 comments: