Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Amazing Half

I see her behind closed eyes
Her face lingers like breath on cold glass
How amazing to find you, find you at last

I searched and searched but couldn't find
The girl of my dreams, my soul mate in time
Broken, she lifts me to my feet
Holds my hand, makes my heart complete

Like a perfect day, a well written composition
Such is her beauty, vast like the ocean
Beautiful like the moon
I watch her every night, to her I swoon

I see her light touch the corners of my mind
Through closed doors, and elaborate mazes
She fills my soul with wondrous amazement
Her smile my life's greatest moment

Touch me, kiss me, in your light my shadow is cast
For now, forever, my future my past
She is nothing short of my better half
How amazing to find you, find you at last

- rome

No comments:

Post a Comment